Meet the storm trooper

Posted by

Welcome to my new blog! The storm trooper is about looking (or at least trying to look) fashionable even when forced to face the harsh and often unpredictable weather of Montreal. (This has nothing to do with Star wars whatsoever)
So lets talk spring. I'm not actually convinced it's spring yet. So I still have my wool coats and such on emergency stand by just in case montreal decides that this week was just a solar flare mishap and in fact, we're still very much in the middle of winter. Nevertheless, it is warm.. at least for now, so I'll be posting some of my favorite trends for this spring for the next few days.
Today we'll start with

1. Pastels, mint green and pastel pants in particular.
I love pastels so you can imagine how delighted I was to see pastel pants popping up everywhere lately. My recent experimentation with yellow pants has made me obsessed with pants that come in any color but blue.






clutch asos, wedges hm, sunglasses shopbop, yellow and mint pants zara, lilac pants j brand, orange pants monki, watch asos

Leave a Reply

About Me

a DIY blog by 23year old Allyssa who loves fashion, creating things and good food. Her projects are inspired by trends, pretty things, or simply because she decided she'd rather make it than pay for it.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.