Back to winter?

Posted by

Aaak! it snowed! Montreal, why are you doing this to me?
So we seem to be going back to winter, or we already went through summer and fall... Despite the weather outside, I refuse to wear my winter coat again. I REFUSE! So I have to wear a hundred layers to stay warm. 
This outfit is from actual winter but it seems to apply despite the fact that it's almost May. Wearing my leather jacket to keep the wind out, a wool circle scarf that my boyfriend knit me :),  a maxi skirt because they're fun in the wind, and thick leggings under my maxi skirt to stay secretly warm (See, you wouldn't have even guessed that I was wearing leggings under my skirt unless I told you).






Leave a Reply

About Me

a DIY blog by 23year old Allyssa who loves fashion, creating things and good food. Her projects are inspired by trends, pretty things, or simply because she decided she'd rather make it than pay for it.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.