DIY all weather vest

Posted by

   My boyfriend gave me the idea for this but since I actually made it, I'm going to take all the credit :P I made this trench coat vest out of a regular trench coat that I bought for 25$(!) at old navy.
This vest is pretty much appropriate for whatever Montreal decides to throw at me depending on what I wear under it... or don't wear under it. You can make the same thing by cutting off the sleeves of any trench coat. So easy! I went a little detail crazy and added the storm patch, shoulder details, new tortoise shell buttons and another pair of buttons.

Before

After


Leave a Reply

About Me

a DIY blog by 23year old Allyssa who loves fashion, creating things and good food. Her projects are inspired by trends, pretty things, or simply because she decided she'd rather make it than pay for it.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.