Overcast

Posted by








There is still a chill in the air, so I can't quite let go of my knitwear yet. But they're getting thinner and the sleeves are getting shorter, this one is even a low back! (I added the criss cross detail on the back, you like?) Also, please note the ankle exposure! Scandalous, I know. My winter boots have officially retired for the season. If you haven't already, bring your boots to the shoe repair shop to get them cleaned. I believe shoe repair people are magical people, capable to doing things that we humans can't even imagine, ie getting the salt stains off my boots that's been collecting for the last 4 months.
Happy Easter everyone! 

Leave a Reply

About Me

a DIY blog by 23year old Allyssa who loves fashion, creating things and good food. Her projects are inspired by trends, pretty things, or simply because she decided she'd rather make it than pay for it.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.