Rainy

Posted by

 So last week I was enjoying warm weather, prancing around in shorts and now it's cold again and rainy. I'm also miserably sick. Combination of being sick and depressing weather makes me not want to do anything. (which is why these pictures are not in a nice collage like the other posts)
But if I was able to gather enough energy in my disease infested body to go outside I would like to be wearing any of these lovely rain coats. Especially the lace one from free people. How cool is that??

asos

topshop

asos

free people

lacoste

muji, via just-another-fashion-blog.tumblr.com

Leave a Reply

About Me

a DIY blog by 23year old Allyssa who loves fashion, creating things and good food. Her projects are inspired by trends, pretty things, or simply because she decided she'd rather make it than pay for it.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.