Still winter

Posted by






So we're back to winter over here, it even snowed. I went to Quebec city for the weekend where it was actually even colder than Montreal. Doesn't mean I can't wear my bright yellow pants (even if it's with one.. or two pairs of tights underneath! When spring just doesn't seem to be in the near horizon wearing the typical grays and blacks of winter clothing just makes the situation seem worse. I like to brighten up my grayscale wardrobe with some color. Besides, gray looks good with pretty much any color.
I also need to make a special shout out to this zara sweater. It has the same texture as the rug you put at the front entrance and it looks more like a poncho than sweater but I love it. When forced to wear nothing but wool, you have experiment with the different forms wool comes in.

Leave a Reply

About Me

a DIY blog by 23year old Allyssa who loves fashion, creating things and good food. Her projects are inspired by trends, pretty things, or simply because she decided she'd rather make it than pay for it.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.