Sweater weather

Posted by

  On slightly breezy days I love wearing giant oversized sweaters. Actually, I choose to wear them regardless of what the weather is. When transitioning from winter to spring, I switch from wool sweaters to cotton. This way I can pretty much wear the same thing all year around.
I got this amazing men's cotton fisherman's sweater from h&m on sale and it's pretty much everything I could ask for from a sweater. It's chunky, it's giant, and I can wear it well into summer... canadian summer. I liked it so much I made my boyfriend get one too, twinsies :)




That's my roommate's dog, not some random animal I made friends with while taking these photos.


Leave a Reply

About Me

a DIY blog by 23year old Allyssa who loves fashion, creating things and good food. Her projects are inspired by trends, pretty things, or simply because she decided she'd rather make it than pay for it.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.