18° C occasionally sunny

Posted by

So it seems that if complain about the weather enough, it will actually change. Maybe it's because Montreal weather is always changing but I'm going to say it's from the power of my whining. It was a lot less humid for a few days which was awesome! So I was running around wearing my favorite trench vest again which was just enough to keep me warm in the cool breeze.







and then of course, it just couldn't stay like that so then came the rain...
Did anyone else get caught in that torrential downpour yesterday? I was evacuated out of a mall because it was flooding everywhere. Kind of reminded me of that last scene in titanic, only a little less dramatic.  Full disclosure, my outfit yesterday was  not weather proof, except my leather booties!


One Comment

About Me

a DIY blog by 23year old Allyssa who loves fashion, creating things and good food. Her projects are inspired by trends, pretty things, or simply because she decided she'd rather make it than pay for it.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.