Rain rain go away

Posted by


Sorry I was temporarily MIA but I needed to take a break from the grey skies of Montreal to go enjoy the even greyer skies of Cambridge…  Ontario, not UK. I miss the days when my sister and my boyfriend were in cool places to visit like Rome. I still had an awesome weekend of mostly stuffing my face. Now I'm back and surprise surprise, it is still raining. 
Here are some rain themed photos I found.


via fashiongonerogue



viafashiongonerogue

via weheartit

via weheartit

via thefancy, ysl rain cape



One Comment

  1. Hi, Allyssa! Nice blog, and I like your looks on lookbook)
    Irvy Alex
    http://irvy-en-vacances.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

About Me

a DIY blog by 23year old Allyssa who loves fashion, creating things and good food. Her projects are inspired by trends, pretty things, or simply because she decided she'd rather make it than pay for it.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.