Spring in my step

Posted by

Remember that vest I made a few days back? I've actually been wearing it almost every day since we've been having the craziest weather. Here I decided to wear it with a denim shirt which is thick enough for the breeze but not too hot in the sun. I'll probably be experimenting with different sleeves for this vest until you all get so sick of seeing me in this.
On another note, My friend lent me the coolest sparkly nail polish that kind of looks like stars when you put it on, so decided to waste a lot of my time to do some cosmic nail art. It actually didn't take too long, just a lot of tiny sponges and patience.








Leave a Reply

About Me

a DIY blog by 23year old Allyssa who loves fashion, creating things and good food. Her projects are inspired by trends, pretty things, or simply because she decided she'd rather make it than pay for it.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.