20° C morning sunshine

Posted by

After the mini monsoon season here in montreal, things have cooled down. Once again, I've completely forgotten what summer heat feels like. The other day I actually considered wearing a turtle neck. Oh montreal, why must you play us like this.
I got this shirt from urban outfitters and it's everything I could ever want. Striped AND backless! my two favorite things coming together in one perfect shirt. Backless things are the best for this "in-between" weather because you can have your long sleeves without the back sweat when the sun hits you.
I really need to stop talking about sweat in every post.






One Comment

  1. cute cute cute! i loooove the backless shirt :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

a DIY blog by 23year old Allyssa who loves fashion, creating things and good food. Her projects are inspired by trends, pretty things, or simply because she decided she'd rather make it than pay for it.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.