Frolicking in the sun

Posted by

I'm back! I spent the last week frolicking around enjoying the lovely sunny weather. I went camping with my boyfriend, was in cambridge for a few days, and now I'm back here. Here are some pictures of my last week of adventures.
Ps, you should see my wicked sun burn. Remember that episode of friends when Ross only gets spray tanned on one side? It's like that, only it hurts and I'll probably get skin cancer because it wasn't a spray tan. Wear your sunscreen people!




















One Comment

  1. beautiful photos! looks like it was a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

a DIY blog by 23year old Allyssa who loves fashion, creating things and good food. Her projects are inspired by trends, pretty things, or simply because she decided she'd rather make it than pay for it.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.